Friday, January 28, 2011

There is no (bi)sexuality

“I am not real, my sexual orientation is just a phase and I cheat whenever I find a possibility to do so. When I am in the opposite sex relationship I am gay and when I am in same sex relationship I am straight. Believing in bisexual identity is like betraying everyone around me. Not believing it makes me invisible and kills my basic needs and dreams. Same goes with all of the other people like me and celebrated historical persons in the world. They were lying about themselves to us. 

I have been told to be continuously confused for decades. Everyone is born sexual. I just could not make up my mind. I have been in a monogamous relationship for years now but that is just mocking real couples and love. I just want to f*ck everything that moves because I have to have sex with both genders simultaneously. I cannot help but spread sexually transmitted diseases with my sexual behavior. That is why it is okay to harass me without feeling guilty or shame. 

My way of living an adult life is a public prey on a daily basis of other people and media even never knowing me or asking a single question about my everyday life. If I could only understand all of this, admit being mentally ill and stop labeling myself, it would be better for all of us. It would not be so uncomfortable to be my colleague, acquaintance, friend or lover.” 

I have had only one question on my mind all of these years. How it would change the world if you could walk a day in my shoes? 


               Discriminating is wrong. 


                Refuse to be a victim.




7 comments:

  1. Just found you I think it's great that ur writing such a blog It can get very lonely being invisible bi. No H8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is really on the money. My life is written here and _I do refuse_ to be victim. Write, write, write more pleaasseee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe me, I know! Feeling of being lonely makes you feel isolated, empty and hurt if you don´t choose it yourself. It is a subjective feeling meaning others can´t always see it from the outside.

    Social isolation by your sexual orientation is the worst punishment there is in the world. But there is always someone who feels the same or has been in a similar situation than you´re right now.

    There´s always someone out there who´s reaching just for you. Open your eyes, accept it, stretch your hand and we´ll make this world a better place. As I said before, refuse to be a victim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not have said it better myself, Daniel !!! Well put :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope that people can relate to this and thank you very much for your encouragement sammysgirl63.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't get me wrong but I would really suggest for you to go and see a therapist. It will really help you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's not a bad idea. I just don't know where to begin. ;)

    ReplyDelete